1. What’s the Market Doing?
- Key stats on where and what is growing and declining in Australia and overseas.
- Why that’s important for long term planing and future proofing your business.
- Why playing the short game in this market will not set you up for success.
2. Customer Buying Behaviour & Psychology
- Customers are buying differently to how they were just 2 years ago, and with easy access to everything digital the consumer expectations are higher than ever. Learn techniques on how to manage this.
- Cutting through marketing clutter to reach your target audience is harder than ever,
so we're going to give you 3 strategies to overcome this.
- Understand the core motivations that drive buying behaviour in the beauty/wellness customer and uncover where your biggest opportunities lie.
- Understand the psychology of the modern day consumer and apply strategies to make it easy for them to buy from you.
- Identify marketing strategies that talk directly to your ideal customer.
3. Who Am I Talking to and How?
- Understanding the different client segments currently buying in the spa, beauty and wellness space.
- Learn what they are looking for, what motivates them to buy and how you package your offer differently to get more cut through.
- Differentiate they type of language that should be used for each client segment, where to access them and what marketing channels you should use.
4. Build Out Effective Marketing Activations
- Learn how to design effective marketing activations that are simple and successful.
- Develop the process for easy and efficient implementation that will work for the team, the client and the business